Best times to post on different social media platforms
Social media has become a global phenomenon that has made millions and millions of people worldwide to be engrossed in its use, but for a social media page to be a booming success especially in the world of entrepreneurship; one has to exhaust all the efforts to keep your audience. In this blog post, we will take a look at the best times to post on different social media platforms.
Facebook changed its news feed algorithm early last year to prioritize meaningful interactions from friends, colleagues, family connections. So content that drives genuine engagement is your best bet. The reason for the new feed algorithm is to make sure you’re posting at the right time.
Here are the best times to post on Facebook 2019
- Wednesday at 11 am and 1 pm is the best times to post on Facebook.
- Best day: Wednesday is also the best day to post on Facebook.
- Weekdays from 9 am to 3 pm is the most consistent engagement time to post on Facebook
- Sunday has the least amount of engagement for Facebook during the week.
- Early mornings and evenings, before 7 am and after 5 pm have the least amount of engagement per day.
Best times to post on Instagram
Instagram has become more and more important to brands, so here are the best times to post on Instagram. I hope they work just as great for you, as they did for others too!
- Monday: 7pm and 10 pm
- Tuesday: 3 am to 10pm
- Wednesday: 5pm
- Thursday : 7am and 11 pm
- Friday: 1 am and 8 pm
- Saturday: 12 am and 2 am
- Sunday: 5 pm
In addition to that, stats showed that the highest concentration of Instagram audience is on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The least attention is usually on Mondays because it is the first day after the weekend and people are usually busy setting themselves for the remaining week or completing some pending work.
Twitter presents a huge opportunity for businesses to connect directly with their audiences and manage customer care. This means how important time is on Twitter. In short, Timeliness is key on Twitter. While the social media network selectively highlights some activity out of chronological sequence based on user interest, most people are still interested to catch up on the latest posts and musings from their group of followed accounts. So, posting at the wrong hours could and cause you to miss out on a lot of your potential engagement.
So here are the best times to post on Twitter
- The Best Times To Post On Twitter Is Between 9am And 4Pm On Monday Or Thursday.
- Tuesdays And Wednesdays Are The Best Days To Post During The Week.
- Friday: From 8 Am To 4pm Which Is Most Consistent Engagement. While Saturday Gets The Least Engagement.
The best times to post on LinkedIn
Here Are The Best Times To Post On
- The best time to post on LinkedIn is 7 am, 10:45 am, 12:45 pm and 5:45 pm
Knowing the best times to post on each social media can benefit you a lot and take your business to another level.